Booking Your Conservation Education Experience
To book a program please contact our conservation education staff.
Phone 519-235-2610 or toll-free 1-888-286-2610 or email Denise or Nina through our staff contact list:
Five easy steps to booking a program for a school or schoolyard
- Choose the desired programs on our In-School Programs page. Programs are completed during one teaching block or about 80 minutes.
- Save money and reduce your carbon footprint by booking Ausable Bayfield Conservation Authority (ABCA) for the entire day. We suggest you consult with other teachers of the same grade when thinking of booking.
- During a typical school day ABCA can deliver 3-4 programs.
- Choose a date and also have an alternative date too.
- Tell us the name of your school and contact email. Chances are we have your school’s name and address in our database. If not, we will need that information from you..
- Let us know the grade(s) and how many students in each class booking..
- To book, contact ABCA conservation education staff with the above information and a confirmation will be emailed to the person who makes the booking with all the details of their booking.
ABCA has a Pre-Visit Questionnaire which also needs to be completed prior to the program date.
More information about Conservation Education Experiences are found in the links below:
- Program fees
- Things to remember
- Education Program Policies
- Download Conservation Education Programs Flyer (pending)
- Snowshoeing Rentals and Programs