People from the watershed community provided lots of ideas, in the Conservation Strategy. about how people can help improve their watershed.
Contact us about ways you can get involved in the protection of soil, water, and living things.
- Plant trees.
- Do a stewardship project.
- Use best management practices (BMPs) at home and work.
- Volunteer with the Ausable Bayfield Conservation Foundation
- Volunteer with the Friends of the South Huron Trail
- Be part of the Volunteer Rain Gauge Network
- Volunteer at Summer Nature Day Camp for a day in the summer
- Measure trees at Bannockburn Conservation Area
- Take a few hours to mark fish on paved road through the Yellow Fish Road Program at any community in the watershed
Phone us to find out about other opportunities. Contact our staff through staff contacts list.